Mission & Values
We speak and act in ways that are consistent with our mission and shared values.
- Embracing all people as our church family.
- Celebrating the presence of Christ through worship in our Episcopal tradition.
- Serving the needs of our local community through creative outreach programs.
- Hospitality: We embody the hospitality of Christ by welcoming and serving all people.
- Communication: We listen and communicate faithfully and respectfully.
- Inclusiveness: We embrace difference and diversity in beliefs, opinions and ways of life.
- Creativity: We foster creativity and imagination in our worship, programs, and outreach.
Emmanuel's doors, altar, sacraments, and community are open to full
participation of people of all faiths, genders, gender identities,
sexualities, disabilities, and nationalities.
We are part of the Episcopal Diocese of Chicago.